Sutherland - Cognitive CX Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Cognitive Customer Experience Services report on Sutherland is a comprehensive assessment of Sutherland’s offerings and capabilities designed for:
Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CXS and identifying vendor suitability for CXS RFPs
Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
In customer engagement transformation, Sutherland's design thinking approach aims to deliver highly personalized, one-on-one conversations with customers to enable brands to better compete on CX. The company labels this development stage 'Gen 1 of 1' where the hyper-personalization is achieved through the convergence of process transformation, cloud based digital technology, and the design work of the innovation labs.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Sutherland cognitive customer experience services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery sites.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook