Sopra Steria- Quarterly Update
Who Is This Quarterly Update For?
NelsonHall’s Quarterly Update on Sopra Steria provides a snapshot of developments at the company in the last quarter. It accompanies NelsonHall’s more comprehensive Key Vendor Assessment program.
Both programs are designed for:
- Marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the BPO/IT Services markets
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT outsourcing services and identifying vendor suitability for IT services
- Consultants advising clients on vendor selection
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the BPO/IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Q1 2018 revenue performance in line with full year target
- Germany, Sopra Banking Software continue momentum with double digit organic growth
- Slowdown in de-growth in U.K. (SSCL JV), where a turnaround program is under way
- Full year guidance maintained
- Pushing consulting and software offerings across the firm. Financial services a priority sector
- Change of product approach with Sopra Banking Software
- M&A activity continues to focus on software and consulting: two acquisitions will complete in Q2
Scope of the Report
The report provides a quarterly update on Sopra Steria, looking at financial performance and key developments during the period.
It accompanies NelsonHall’s Key Vendor Assessment program which looks at Sopra Steria’s IT and BPO offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
- Revenue breakdowns
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s client base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.