Sopra Steria - Cyber Resilency
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Cyber Resiliency profile on Sopra Steria is a comprehensive assessment of Sopra Steria’ offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of managed security services and identifying vendor suitability for resiliency services RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes Sopra Steria’ offerings and capabilities in cyber resiliency.
Sopra Steria’s full catalog of cybersecurity services spans 144 offerings for which it has created a web-based platform, ‘Right Security Service' catalog. The catalog offers client dedicated pricing from which clients can choose individual services across its security portfolio including reporting, measurement and communication, risk identification, control and management, prevention and planning, protection deployment and projects, and common services such as dashboarding.
It organizes its cybersecurity services across three levels of service:
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Sopra Steria’ cyber resiliency offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook