SafeguardWorld - Next Generation Payroll Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Payroll Services vendor assessment for SafeguardWorld International is a comprehensive assessment of SafeguardWorld International’s payroll services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of payroll outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for payroll services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector
- HR and payroll decision makers.
Key Findings & Highlights
SafeGuardWorld International (SGWI) is a global managed payroll service provider, and an employment outsourcing and ancillary HR services provider headquartered in Austin, Texas.
SGWI started in 1969 as part of a U.K. domestic payroll provider; by 2006 it had begun to focus on international payrolls using an aggregator model, supporting multi-country payrolls through a partnership networkof local providers. In 2008, it became independent of the U.K. business following a management buy-out. FedEx and Skype were two of its first international payroll clients; other brand name clients include eBay, Warner Bros, Burberry, EasyJet, and Amazon.
Today, it is delivering ~1.2m payslips annually across ~149 clients, ~60% of which are headquartered in the U.S.
SGWI offers payroll services across 179 countries and is supported by ~525 employees; operations are managed from five centers in the U.S., Mexico, the U.K., Hungary, and India.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of SafeguardWorld International’s Next Generation Payroll services offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook