SafeguardWorld - Next Generation Payroll Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Payroll Services vendor assessment for SafeguardWorld International is a comprehensive assessment of SafeguardWorld International’s payroll services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of payroll outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for payroll services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector
- HR and payroll decision makers.
Key Findings & Highlights
SafeGuardWorld International (SGWI) is a global managed payroll service provider, and an employment outsourcing and ancillary HR services provider headquartered in Austin, Texas.
SGWI started in 1969 as part of a U.K. domestic payroll provider; by 2006 it had begun to focus on international payrolls using an aggregator model, supporting multi-country payrolls through a partnership networkof local providers. In 2008, it became independent of the U.K. business following a management buy-out. FedEx and Skype were two of its first international payroll clients; other brand name clients include eBay, Warner Bros, Burberry, EasyJet, and Amazon.
Today, it is delivering ~1.2m payslips annually across ~149 clients, ~60% of which are headquartered in the U.S.
SGWI offers payroll services across 179 countries and is supported by ~525 employees; operations are managed from five centers in the U.S., Mexico, the U.K., Hungary, and India.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of SafeguardWorld International’s Next Generation Payroll services offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.