SD Worx- RPA and AI in HR Outsourcing
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's RPA and AI in HRP Vendor Assessment for SD Worx is a comprehensive assessment of SD Worx' automatiiion and articifical intelligence offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of exisitng suppliers of HR outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for HR services RFPs.
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the suppor services sector
- HR and payroll decison makers
Key Findings & Highlights
SD Worx, headquartered in Belgium, is a European HR service provider with physical presence in ten countries. It was created by the Flemish Employers Association in 1945 as a non-profit company, to provide services for social administration to enable companies focus on their core businesses
SD Worx processes ~4.4m payslips per month, supporting ~65k clients, ~97 of which are businesses with <500 employees. TOdya, the majority of SD Worx's clients are in Belgium (>54k clients with ~1m pay-slips), and it has >10k cleints outside of Belgium with larger populations
The business has three divisons providing the following services:
- Tax and legal (T&L), which includes consulting, training, and advisory services
- Full HR BPO, with tax and legal and payroll integrated services
SD Worx is focused on the digitization of HR processes throughout its service delivery model, continuouusly investing in automation initiatives which leverage robotics and AI to dirve operational effectivenesss, boost productivity, reduce processing times, and enhance the UX by delivering reliable resullts more rapidly.
While SD Worx does not offer its RPA and AI capability as a standalone service, it does offer process optimization consulting to its clients (primarily larger clients) for automation and AI initiatives and have leverage this approach to partner with clients to develop its capability and advance specific use cases.
SD Worx aims to incorporate the use of bots into its end to end delivery model iwth the goal of elminating the manual and repeatable processes inherent to payroll managment. SD WOrx is currently piloting its first bot which is focused on data entry, data quality and post payroll reporting. SD Worx will expand its use of RPA to include 15 additonal processes/uses cases supported by 2-3 addiotnal bots, whcih is targeted to be live by the end of 2018.
SD Worx is piloting (both internally and with a few large clients in Belgium and U.K.) a personal digital HR assistant for workeers focusing on the HR professional context with impact on personal actions, providing guidance by taking into account client policies, procedures, and data gathered in administrative processes such as payroll, to provide accurate responses to employee enquires. The alpha version combines absences & expenses, Office 3365 agenda integration, internal & HR service communication, and pay slip infomation.
SD Worx leverages its Mauritius delivery center as its RPA and AI COE with in-country support located in U.K. and Belgium. Additionally, SD Worx established an innovation lab, located in Antwerp, Belgium which aims to cultivate innovation through the sharing, and development of ideas to create new services, products, and solutions.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of SD Worx's RPA and AI offering leveraged in the delivery of its HR services, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, new developments, and outlooks
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the profile of the company's cusomer base leveraging RPA and AI including the company's targeting strategy
- Analysis of the company's delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook