Resource Solutions - Next Generation Total Talent Acquisition
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Next Generation Total Talent Acquisition vendor assessment for Resource Solutions is a comprehensive assessment of Resource Solutions’ total talent solutions offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within total talent
- HR decision makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of total talent solutions as evidenced by the clients and vendor capability
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within total talent programs
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in, or covering the HR outsourcing industry and suppliers.
Key Findings & Highlights
Resource Solutions, established in 1997, is now a total talent services organization, part of Robert Walters plc.
Resource Solutions serves ~24 clients with unified total talent contracts.
Established unified total talent contracts include banking/financial services and pharmaceuticals. Resource Solutions offers unified total talent programs, RPO and MSP programs.
NelsonHall estimates that Resource Solutions' 2017 unified total talent revenues were £122.6m.
Resource Solutions will focus on technology and tools (developing an API layer within its proprietary talentsource platform and invest in chatbots, AI and VR). It will improve its infrastructure and service delivery by expanding into new geographies/sectors and leveraging a balanced human v automation delivery model. It will continue to grow its service quality through the development of its employees and keep abreast of latest developments in technologies/tools.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Resource Solutions’ total talent solutions offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments in both its service and technology
-Analysis of the company’s strengths, challenges, and outlook
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s key offerings (service model and service components)
- Analysis of the company’s delivery capability (including the location, size and scale of delivery operations; and delivery via technology)