Redwood Software - RPA & AI Technology Evaluation
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s RPA and AI technology vendor assessment for Redwood is a comprehensive assessment of Redwood RPA offering and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within RPA
• Automation decision makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of RPA as evidenced from the clients and vendor capability
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within managed service programs
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in, or covering, the RPA industry and suppliers.
Key Findings & Highlights
Redwood Software is a process automation company that delivers flexible and managed software solutions to eliminate manual tasks, unleash human potential, and drive business success. More than 3,000 customers worldwide use Redwood products to automate their mission-critical business and IT processes. The company was founded in the Netherlands in 1993 by Tijl Vuyk, who remains CEO. Under his direction, Redwood has maintained consistent and remarkable focus and leadership in the automation space.
Top tasks automated in Redwood Robotics solutions include finance, HR, IT process automation, supply chain management, compliance, billing and invoicing, meter to cash, utilities, procurement, workload automation, and analytics. All of these activities are constructed from the basic building blocks of process definitions and process chains. These building blocks also include the many pre-built, reusable robotic components included in the Catalog, which greatly simplifies the process of automating complex activities. These components include complete processes for:
• Oracle (including PeopleSoft)
• Microsoft Office
• File Management
• Business Processes.
Redwood has eight delivery offices worldwide: two in the U.S. (Morrisville, North Carolina and Aliso Viejo, California); two in Germany (Reilingen and Dusseldorf); and one each in the U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, and France.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Redwood’s offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments in both its service and technology
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, challenges, and outlook
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s key offerings (service model and service components)
• Analysis of the company’s delivery capability (including the location, size, and scale of delivery operations; and delivery via technology).
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook