QualiTest – Next-Gen Testing Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Software Testing Vendor Assessment for QualiTestis a comprehensive assessment of QualiTest’s next-gen testing service offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for software testing services
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the software testing sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
QualiTest Group (QualiTest) is a software testing and QA services vendor. It is privately owned and has a headcount of ~3.9k.
QualiTest Group has its background in Israel, where it provides a wide range of services, predominantly around software product testing. It primarily services clients onsite, working together with the client’s software product development teams. Key clients include Intel (for testing future versions of operating systems on different devices), Microsoft, Google, and Philips Healthcare (for testing embedded software on medical devices and X-ray equipment).
In September 2016, Marlin Equity Partners acquired a majority stake in QualiTest, with three objectives:
• Develop QualiTest’s service portfolio with new offerings, e.g., security testing, SAP testing
• Acquire competitors in the U.S, U.K., and India, and sectors with a focus on BFSI
• Invest in IP and platforms and make QualiTest a more integrated firm (rather than a collection of three successful but largely independent operations). Along with this integration effort, QualiTest wants to shift its service portfolio towards digital and DevOps/continuous testing.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of QualiTest’s next-gen testing service offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Revenue estimates
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook