PeopleScout - RPO
Who is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s RPO profile on PeopleScout is a comprehensive assessment of PeopleScout’s offerings and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of RPO Services and identifying vendor suitability for RPO services RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the RPO sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes PeopleScout’s offerings and capabilities in RPO.
PeopleScout is an RPO provider managing talent solutions that span the globe, with end-to-end MSP capabilities supporting total workforce needs. PeopleScout’s global footprint further expanded in 2018 by the acquisition of TMP Holdings LTD, with its Yocto RPO brand, giving PeopleScout a presence in the U.K. and Continental Europe.
PeopleScout offers a broad range of scalable RPO models and total (talent) workforce solutions (TWS).
PeopleScout offers a broad range of Talent Advisory Services (with notable strengths in Employer Branding, Assessments, Recruitment Marketing, Diversity, and Inclusion). Expanded services during 2019/2020 focus on the future of work.
2019 saw advancements in its proprietary technology, with its NEXT generation of Affinix being released.
PeopleScout also has a plethora of third-party technology and tools as part of its tech/tools ecosystem.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of PeopleScout’s RPO offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.