PeopleScout - Next Generation Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Next Generation Recruitment Process Outsourcing vendor assessment for PeopleScout is a comprehensive assessment of PeopleScout's recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managerss investigating sourcing developments within RPO
- HR decision makerss exploring the benfits and inhibitors of RPO as evidenced form the clients and vendor capability
- Vendor marketing, sales and business mannagers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within managed service programs
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in, or covering the HR outsourcing industry and suppliers.
Key Findings & Highlights
PeopleScout, a part of TureBlue, is a total workforce solutions provider offering RPO, MSP , and total talent solutions.
It has established RPOs in the banking, hospitality/ travel, retail,, professional services, pharmaceutical/healthcare, and technology sectors. PeopleScout offers end to end (enterprise) RPO, project, Project RPO, sourcing/screenign, hybrid RPO, and total talent.
PeopleScout's 2016 RPO revenes increased to $180.7m, NelsonHall estimates PeopleScote's 2017 RPO revenues at $207.8
PeopleScot is focusing on promoting it tailored hybrid RPO/ total talent offerings. It will develop its consultancy approach to services (such as transformation and strategic workforce planning. It will gow its service delivery capacity in India and Poland to meet its growing client base; and continue to develop its platform capability (launching Affinix its candidate enegagement plafrom, and enhancing its Higher Insights analytics platform
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of PeopleScout's recruitment process outsourcing offering, capabilities and market and finanical strengths, including:
- Identification of the company's stategy, emphasis, and new development in both its service and technology
- Analysis of the company's stengths, challenges and outlook
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of curent contracts
- Analysis of the company's key offerings ( service model and service components)
-Analysis of the company's delivery capability ( including the location, size and scale of delivery operation; and delivery via technology).