PDG - Learning BPS
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s learning BPS vendor assessment for PDG is a comprehensive assessment of PDG’s learning BPS offering nd capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of learning BPS and identifying vendor suitability for learning BPS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to
benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the learning BPS sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
PDG is a learning and development company focused on aligning workforce performance with corporate strategy.
PDG’s managed learning services include strategy, content services, learning delivery, learning administration, vendor management, and learning technology services.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of PDG’s learning BPS offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook