PAF - Process Discovery & Mining Technology Evaluation
Who is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Process Discovery & Mining Technology Evaluation, provides an assessment of Process Analytics Factory’s process discovery & mining platform designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of Process Discovery & Mining platforms and identifying vendor suitability for RFPs
• Process reengineering and RPA and intelligent automation center of excellence personnel evaluating process discovery & mining platform capability
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark their platforms against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors covering intelligent automation and process discovery & mining platforms.
Key Findings & Highlights
PAF offers PAFnow, a process mining product implemented in Microsoft Power BI with integration into Microsoft's Power Platform and Office 365. The company offers two categories of solutions that are built on top of PAFnow: Editions and Content packs. The two are not mutually exclusive and frequently used in conjunction to fulfill clients' needs.
Being built on the Microsoft Power Platform, PAFnow leverages Power BI's connectors rather than develop them in-house. There are currently ~150 backend connectors.
Process Explorer, a built-in visualization element, offers a configurable UI to show discovered as-is process flows. It enables users to use the filters mentioned above to drill down into the data for a more in-depth analysis of their processes.
Included with PAFnow is the Root Cause Analyzer (RCA), the company's built-in custom element for identifying up to 5 root causes based on configured fields.
While PAFnow as a product focuses on providing analysis capabilities, its deep integration into the Microsoft Power Platform gives clients interoperability with the entire Microsoft ecosystem to enable clients to act on insights provided by PAFnow.
PAF is headquartered in Darmstadt, Germany, and operates a second office in the U.S. (Ann Arbor, Michigan).
PAF client base primarily consists of large enterprises.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Process Analytics Factory’s process discovery and mining capabilities, covering PAFnow’s functionality for:
• Data extraction, transformation, and loading
• Process analysis
• Process improvement
• Process monitoring
• Corrective action enablement
This report also assesses Process Analytics Factory’s product development strategy and strengths and challenges.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook