OneSource Virtual– Cloud & Multi-Process HR Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s cloud and multi-process HR services vendor assessment for OSV is a comprehensive assessment of OSV’s cloud and multi-process HR services offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of cloud and multi-process HR services and identifying vendor suitability for cloud and multi-process HR services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the cloud and multiprocess HR services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
OneSource Virtual (OSV), founded in 2008 and headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is a BPaaS and professional services organization, focusing its offering exclusively around Workday.
Across its business, OSV supports ~638 clients and serves ~2.9memployees.
OSV’s cloud and multi-process HR BPaaS services include:
- Consulting services
- Deployment services
- HR BPaaS, including: Workforce admin, Payroll, Tax services,
Garnishments, Benefits administration, Cobra administration, ACA services, Unemployment claims administration, Social services verifications
- Workday helpdesk/call center
- Robotic Process as a Service (RPaaS)
- OSV also provides compensation planning and performance management.
OSV exclusively provides its multi-process HR BPaaS services on the Workday platform, either leveraging the client’s previously deployed Workday platform or implementing the platform for its clients.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of OSV’s cloud and multi-process HR services offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook