OnProcess Technology - Supply Chain Management Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Supply Chain Managment Services Vendor Assessment for OnProcess Technology is a comprehensive assessment of OnProcess Technology's supply chain managment service offerings and capabiliites designed for:
- Supply chain and planning managers monitoring the capabilities of existing ssuppliers of supply chain services and identifying vendor suitability for outsourcing services
- Vendors marketing, sales and business managers lookoing to bechmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the supply chain services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
OnProcess® Technology, founded in 1998 and headquartered in Ashland, Massachusettss is a pure-play provider of Supply Chain Management services.
OnProcess supports ~150 clients from ~7 global delivery locations in ~4 countries in ~26 languages.
Starting as a reverse logitistic company in 1998, OnProcess has made significant investments in its technology platforms, analystics, and artifical intelligence capabilities in order to expand its value proposition to be inclusive of the outcome based end to end service value chain.
In 2016, OnProcess released its OPTvison platform which was built organically and brings visibility into supply chain for tis clients. It business model is to optimize cost, optimize revenue, and optimize customer service. Through this digital transformation, OnProcess has brought real-time single platform visibility, predictive analytics and desision tree automation - delivering highly targeted, and significantly improved business outcomes for its clients.
It primarily operates in the technology, medical devices.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of OneProcess Technology's supply chain management service offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service componets
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's strength, weaknesses and outlook
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook