Newgen - Business Process & Case Management Technology Evaluation
Who is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Business Process & Case Management Technology Evaluation, provides an assessment of Newgen’s business process and case management platform designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of Business Process & Case Management platforms and identifying vendor suitability for RFPs
• Process management and reengineering and intelligent automation center of excellence personnel evaluating business process & case management platform capability
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark their platforms against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors covering the space of business process management, case management, intelligent automation, and adjacent areas.
Key Findings & Highlights
Newgen offers a comprehensive portfolio for business process, case, content management, document capture and processing, omnichannel customer engagement, and process automation, making it a compelling one-shop-stop for buyers. Its portfolio centers around its Digital Automation Platform for managing content, processes, and communication. Its products include:
• OmniFlow iBPS: its intelligent process automation suite
Process Designer: a view for building application UIs, process definition and orchestration, and task prioritization and routing
Master Data Management: a view for creating integrations and managing data models
Workspace and Case Manager: a view for managing and performing work for process instances and cases
Business Rules Management: engine and a view for managing business logic independent of applications
Reporting and Analytics: a view for creating dashboards and generating reports
Process Insights: its tool for process analytics and what-if scenario simulations
OmniDocs: its add-on suite for end-to-end content lifecycle management
• Newgen RPA : creating, deploying, and managing software bots.
Newgen offers a comprehensive pricing model, with subscriptions, on-premise perpetual, and scenario-based pricing.
The company has a partner network of over 350 organizations across 69 countries.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Newgen’s business process & case management capabilities, covering Newgen iBPS’s functionality for:
• App development and functionality
• Mobile integration
• Data integration and interoperability
• Process modeling
• Business process management
• Case management
• Task management.
This report also assesses Newgen’s product development strategy and strengths and challenges.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook