NTT DATA - Next Generation End-User Computing Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Nex Generation EUC Services vendor assessment for NTT DATA is a comprehensive assessment of NTT DATA's nexxt generation EUC services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Souricng managers monitoring the capabiliites of existing supplierss of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for EUC services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business mangers looking to benchmark thelves agianst their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in EUC services sectors
Key Findings & Highlights
NTT DATA Communications Systems Corporation was spun off as a sparte compnnay form NTT Corporation in 1988, subsequently changing itss name to NTT DATA Coropration in 1996. NTT Corporation retains a 54% shareholding in NTT DATA and NTT DATA works jointly with other companies in the NTT Group to deliver sservices to clients.
NTT DAA's acquistion of Dell Services for $3.06bn closed on 2, November 2016. The two companies have broadly complementary offerings and heritage, with NTT DATA bringing the application experience which the former Dell Services lacks, and the former Dell Services expanding NTT DATA’s infrastructure services capability. The former Dell Services also provides NTT DATA with a broader footprint in the North American market.
The company has shared with investorss that it wants to reach ¥2tn (~$18.1 bn) in revenues by the end of FY17.
NTT DATA has a headcount of 100k ( of which 33k is in Japan, and 14k is in the Americas).
NTT DATA has extensive end-user capability, particularly form the Dell Services acquistion, handling ~11m service desk contacts annually, and supporting ~4.4m service desk user globally
NTT DATA takes a vendor agnostic approach to workplace services. It provides next generation end-user services under its Dynamic Workplace Solutions framework.
NTT DATA has ~2.3k service desk agents and ~11.6k FTEs in total across workplace services globally.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of NTT DATA's next generation EUC service oferings, capabilities and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification oof the company's strategy, emphasis and new development
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer bse including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the compnay's strengths, weaknesses and outlook