NTT DATA - Advanced Digital Workplace Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Advanced Digital Workplace Services Vendor Assessment for NTT DATA is a comprehensive assessment of NTT DATA’s digital workplace services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for digital workplace services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in digital workplace services.
Key Findings & Highlights
NTT DATA has extensive end-user capability, particularly from the Dell Services acquisition, handling ~11m service desk contacts annually, and supporting ~4.6m service desk users globally.
NTT DATA takes a vendor agnostic approach to workplace services. It provides digital workplace services under its Dynamic Workplace Solutions framework.
NTT DATA's workspace-as-a-service solution provides virtual desktops and/or applications hosted from its datacenters, with options to manage on-premise solutions. The entry point for hosted opportunities starts with 250 end-users scaling into the 50k seat range per client.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of NTT DATA’s digital workplace service offerings, capabilities and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook