NIIT Technologies- Cognitive IT Infrastructure Management
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Cognitive IT Infrastructure Management Services Vendor Assessment for NIIT Tech is a comprehensive assessment of NIIT Tech’s cognitive IT infrastructure management services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for cognitive IT infrastructure management services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in cognitive IT infrastructure management services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
From a cognitive IT infrastructure management perspective, NIIT Tech is focusing on automation at every level, including: alert and incident management for auto ticketing and self-remediation, auto discovery of assets for asset management, and intelligent service desk for faster call resolution.
NIIT Tech provides cognitive IT infrastructure management services using its TRON Smart Automation platform. TRON Smart Automation is a key component of NIIT Tech's Smart IT initiative, which uses RPA, analytics, machine learning, dynamic reasoning and AI with the aim of increasing automation, creating agile outcomes and delivering improved customer experience. The TRON Smart Automation platform is also used to automate tasks across application development lifecycles and business operations.
NIIT Tech has ~9.1K FTEs; of which ~1.9k FTEs across IT infrastructure managed services support its cognitive IT infrastructure management services, in addition to 50 cognitive SMEs.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of NIIT Tech’s cognitive IT infrastructure management service offerings, capabilities and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook