Mphasis- Next Generation Wealth and Asset Management Operations Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Next Generation Wealth and Asset (W&A) Management Operations Service vendor assessment for Mphasis is a comprehensive assessment of Mphasis' Next Generation W&A services offerings and capablities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capablites of existing suppliers of capital market process outsourcing and identifying vendor suitablity for W&A services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themseelves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall assessment analyzes Mphasis' offerings and capablities in W&A operations services. Mphasis is one of a number of W&A operations services companies analyzed in NelsonHall's comprehensive industry analysis program.
Mphasis, founded in 2000, provides infrastructure technology, BPS, and applications services including application architecture design, development, integration, management services. Mphasis is organized by industry; banking and capital markets is its oldest industry unit, and its largest single industry revenue generatro. Mphasis was started by an ex-Citibanker, and among its first client were two global banks based in the U.S.
This report focuses on Mphasis' wealth and asset mangement operations services, which it groups within the BFS vertical. It has provided wealth and asset management services since 2002, when it establsiehd Mbroker as India based firm, registered with NASD (now FINRA) with licensed resources ( Series 7 etc.), which delivered BPS services to brokerage firms. The acquisition of licensed employees gave Mphasis a distinctive delivery capablity that has allowed it to successfully pursue additional middle-office BPS work at securities firms.
In 2011, Mphasis started building tools that would enhance labor. In 2015, it began to develop combined technology and operations offerings which would allow KPIs to be outcome based on the same metrics (AUM) that are used by clients to generate revenues.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of W&A opeations services offerings, capabilities, market and financial strength, inluding:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphases and new development
- Analysis of the compnay's offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of thee comapny's delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook