Mphasis Digital Risk - Next Generation Mortgage and Loans BPS
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Digital Banking Services Vendor Assessment for Digital Risk is a comprehensive assessment of Digital Risk's Next Generation Mortgage and Loan BPS offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of capital market process outsourcing and identifying venodr suitability for Mortgage and Loan BPS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agianst their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall assessment analyzes Digital Risk's offerings and capabilities in Mortgage and Loan BPS. DIgital RIsk is one of a number of banking operations services companies analyzed in NelsonHall's comprehensive industry analysis programs.
Mphasis is a publicly listed IT and BPS services provider which traces its origins to firm founded in 1992 by banking industry executives who started the company to deliever IT services to banks. Today, Tphasis generates 55% of its revenues from the banking and financial services industry (insurance accounts for an additional 20% of revenues). Mphasis had 60 BFS clients serviced by 13.5k employees.
Mphasis entered the M&L BPS buusines in 2013, with the acquisition of Digital Risk Services (Digital Risk) for $175m. Digital Risk was founded in 2005 to provide loan review services for deaulted loans in mortgage-backed securities throough analytics and heuristic models. Over time Digital Risk expanded its offerings to include BPS services to lenders and services.
In 2011, Digital RIsk introduced analytics and mortgage origination solutions to its offering set. DIgital Risk holds orgination licenses in 48 out of 50 U.S. states. In 2013, Digital Risk was acquired by Mphasis for its orgination, forensics, collateeral valuation and analytics offerings in mortgage services. Mphasis Digital RIsk's M&L BPS servicces are deliveered in support of U.S. based lenders. The remainder of the report refers to Mphasis Digital Risk as Digital Risk
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Mortgage and Loan BPS offerigns, capabilities, and market and financial strenght, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, empahases and new developments
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the comapny's delievery organization including the location of delivery locations
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook