Mphasis - Cognitive IT Infrastructure Management
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Cognitive IT Infrastructure Management Services Vendor Assessment for Mphasis is a comprehensive assessment of Mphasis’ cognitive IT infrastructure management services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for cognitive IT infrastructure management services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in cognitive IT infrastructure management services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Mphasis provides cognitive IT infrastructure services as part of its infrastructure services, in what Mphasis calls Digital Technology Operations. Under DigiOps powered by InfraGenie, these services offer automation of IT infrastructure and operations. As part of Mphasis' cognitive services, it also offers NextAngles, an AI-enabled platform for regulatory risk and compliance, and a cognitive platform called DeepInsights.
Mphasis is using cognitive computing and machine learning to drive what it calls Front to Back transformation, applying cognitive and cloud to traditional application and infrastructure services. This also includes its industry-specific framework, X2C (anything to cloud powered by cognitive).
For CY 2017, NelsonHall estimates that Mphasis' revenues were $970m.
NelsonHall estimates that ~18% of this was associated with IT infrastructure management services (~$175m), and that cognitive IT
infrastructure management revenues were ~20% of this (~$35m).
Mphasis provides cognitive IT infrastructure management services as part of its DigiOps offering, which is part of its modular digital technology operations offerings.
These also include:
- Digi End User Services
- Digi Cloud
- Digi DevOps
- Digi Secure, and traditional services.
These all sit within Mphasis' infrastructure services business.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Mphasis’ cognitive IT infrastructure management service offerings, capabilities and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook