Mphasis - Cloud Infrastructure Brokerage & Orchestration Services
Who is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s cloud infrastructure brokerage, orchestration, and management services profile on Mphasis is a comprehensive assessment of Mphasis’ offerings and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of digital services and cloud infrastructure brokerage, orchestration, and management services and identifying vendor suitability for RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes Mphasis’ offerings and capabilities in cloud infrastructure brokerage, orchestration, and management services.
Mphasis' Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure Services are provided through its infrastructure services business unit and enabled through InfraGenie. Mphasis has an integrated approach to hybrid cloud offerings and services, and its cloud ecosystem includes AWS, Azure, Google CP, Pivotal (VMware), Openshift, and Oracle Cloud.
Mphasis provides its cloud services across three focus areas:
• Consulting: understanding client needs, current utilization, reasons for cloud adoption (i.e., data center consolidation, cost reduction, go to market focus, and business continuity). Based on findings, Mphasis will design a cloud adoption strategy and build a roadmap, across both a technology and business landscape perspective
• Transformation: providing discovery analysis, workload assessments and migration of both applications and infrastructure, followed by post-deployment support
• Operation: utilizing InfraGenie and hybrid cloud management platform IP across infrastructure management, applications and data management, security, cloud optimization, cloud automation, back-up, and DR.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Mphasis’ cloud infrastructure brokerage, orchestration, and management services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook