Mphasis - Cloud Infrastructure Brokerage & Orchestration
NelsonHall’s Cloud Infrastructure Brokerage & Orchestration Services
Vendor Assessment for Mphasis is a comprehensive assessment of Mphasis’ cloud infrastructure brokerage & orchestration services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for cloud infrastructure brokerage & orchestration services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in cloud infrastructure brokerage & orchestration services.
Key Findings & Highlights
Mphasis' cloud services are focusing on accelerating the delivery of applications and services and in helping customers innovate on the cloud, through a hybrid cloud approach. Mphasis' cloud ecosystem includes public cloud (AWS, Azure), Mphasis cloud platform, private cloud (Azure, VMware). Mphasis' hybrid cloud platform (CMP) is a combination of IP and third-party technologies including OpenStack, VMware, AWS, Azure, Pivotal. Integrated with ITSM (ServiceNow), it provides a single pane view across a hybrid cloud environment.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Mphasis’ cloud infrastructure brokerage & orchestration service offerings, capabilities and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.