Mphasis -The Advance of RPA and AI in Banking
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s The Advance of RPA and AI in Banking Vendor Assessment for Mphasis is a comprehensive assessment of Mphasis’s RPA and AI in Banking offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of capital market process outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for RPA and AI in Banking RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall assessment analyzes Mphasis’s offerings and capabilities in RPA and AI in Banking. Mphasis is one of a number of RPA and AI services companies analyzed in NelsonHall’s comprehensive industry analysis programs.
Mphasis has worked with tier one banks since its founding in 1998. In 2015 Mphasis formed a digital services practice to focus on the surround systems that support and enhance the core banking systems. The surround systems include channels, analytics, RPA, and data management. When Mphasis began its automation journey, it focused its initiatives and engagements by bank product lines (e.g., mortgages, deposits, and payments). Since then it has expanded its automation focus to include horizontal engagements such as data management.
Mphasis has developed several cognitive solutions to support its RPA and AI services practice. Mphasis is looking to deploy combined RPA and AI solutions which enable reengineered processes to improve operational capabilities. These solutions are being deployed both onshore in retained client operations and Mphasis’s delivered BPS and IT services.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of RPA and AI in Banking offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook