Morneau Shepell – Benefits Administration
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Next Generation Benefits Administration in North America: vendor assessment for Morneau Shepell is a comprehensive assessment of Morneau Shepell’s benefits administration offering and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers and operations executives investigating developments within the benefits administration market
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the North American benefits administration market
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the business process and operations transformation services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Morneau Shepell, headquartered in Ontario, Canada, is an HR services and technology provider offering health and productivity, administrative, and retirement solutions.
Morneau Shepell positions as helping employers with every aspect of their employees’ health & wellness from physical to mental to financial health and as a provider of choice in assisting organizations in addressing these areas in an integrated fashion.
Morneau Shepell targets small, mid, and large market organizations in North America for its benefits administration services. Benefits consulting services are offered outside the U.S. with EAP offered globally.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Morneau Shepell’s offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
• Revenue summary
• Analysis of the company’s benefits administration offerings
• Analysis of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments within its technology and services
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, challenges, and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook