Meta4- Next Generation HCM Technology
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s HCM Technology Vendor Assessment for Meta4 is a comprehensive assessment of Meta4’s HCM platform offering and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of HCM technology and identifying vendor suitability for HCM technology RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the HR Technology sector
- HR and payroll decision makers.
Key Findings & Highlights
Meta4, founded in 1991, a privately held company headquartered in Madrid, Spain, is a provider of HCM software and managed payroll services.
Meta4 originated primarily as a payroll software and services provider and introduced its PeopleNet HR platform in ~1999, which was offered initially as an on-premise solution. In 2008, Meta4 began providing its platform offering in the cloud, and in 2013, it shifted to providing Meta4 PeopleNet exclusively as a cloud offering and discontinued selling the onpremise solution.
Meta4's PeopleNet HCM solution and capability development to date have been entirely organic by Meta4 resources; it has chosen not to acquire its modules or functionality.
Today, Meta4's PeopleNet HCM solution supports ~1.3k clients, ~18m employees, and is deployed across ~100 countries.
Meta4's PeopleNet HCM is a cloud-based platform, built on a single database and code line, and delivered as a SaaS-based multitenant solution. While it does have and continues to support clients (~77%) on the on-premise version of Meta4 PeopleNet, it no longer offers the solution as an on-premise offering. Meta4 has developed an on-premise cloud connector so its clients can benefit from its cloud capability.
Meta4's offering is comprised of the following modules and features:
- Core HR
- Workforce management
- Talent management
Meta4 PeopleNet is offered as a modular solution which is also sold in bundles. However, core HR is required in most cases, and therefore modules are not offered as standalone. Below are the three-core module bundles currently offered by Meta4:
- Full solution: includes all modules
- Core HR
- Global talent: including talent management and core HR
- Workforce Management: including time and attendance, absence management
Meta4 PeopleNet is by default a global solution and currently supports employees in ~100 countries. The platform provides the following languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Dutch, Italian and Polish. It includes an in-platform translation capability for clients to select and deploy custom languages based on their needs.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Meta4’s Next Generation HCM Technology offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook