Mercer Australia - Benefits Administration
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's benefits administration vendor assessment for Mercer Australia ia a comprehensive assessment of Mercer Australia's benefits administration services offering and capabilities, designed for:
-Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of bbenefits adminisration and idntifying vendor suitablity for benefits administration RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the benefits administration sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Mercer is a global provider of HR and relat3ed financial advice and services, including consulting, outsourcing and investment services.
Merceer's Oceania benefits administration services offering includes superannuation services including corporate and retail master trust and standalone third-party administration services.
Mercer servees ~21m memebers in Oceania.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Mercer Australia's beneftis administration offerings, capabilities, and market and finaical strength, including:
- Identification of the comapny's strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company's strengths, eaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's customer base including the companys targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company's delivery organization including the location of delivery locations
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook