Luxoft - Smat IT Utilities Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Smart IT Utilities Services Vendor Assessment for Luxoft is a comprehensive assessment of Luxoft’s smart IT utilities services offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for smart IT utility services
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in smart IT utility services.
Key Findings & Highlights
Luxoft's Energy practice is part of its Digital Enterprise vertical and was founded in 2004 and includes Energy & Utilities and Oil & Gas (upstream, transportation midstream, downstream).
The primary focus for the Energy & Utilities practice is electricity transmission and distribution. Luxoft first gained entry into this market through an initial contract with Areva Transmission and Distribution, which was subsequently acquired by Alstom and then GE, who remain a major client in this space, with Luxoft providing solution development.
Key areas of focus for Luxoft in utilities include assisting with integration to cloud or building another layer integrating API's for different systems from different vendors. Luxoft works with the following cloud providers and technologies: AWS, Azure, VMware, and Open Stack.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Luxoft’s smart IT utilities service offerings, capabilities and market and financial strength, including:
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Revenue estimates
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook