Loop AI Labs - RPA & AI Technology Evalulation
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's RPA and AI technology evaluation vendor assessment for Loop AI Labs is a comprehensive assessment of Loop AI Labs' cognitive automation offerin and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments withn RPA
- Automation decision makerws exploring the benefits and inhibitors of RPA as evidenced from the clients and vendor capability
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within managed service programs
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in, or covering the RPA industry and suppliers
Key Findings & Highlights
Founded in 2012 by serial entreprenueur GM Calafiore and ex-SRI AI scientist Dr. Bart Peintner, Loop AI Labs is among the newer competitors in the RPA & AI ( cognitive computing) industry. Calafiore and Peintner were joined by Chief Scientist, Dr. Patrick Ehlen, who also comes form SRI International.
BFSI (banks and insurance companies), utilities manufacturing, and communications and media are currently focus pursuit area for Loop AI Labs.
NelsonHall estimates its 2017 annual revenues at $8m annually.
Loop's solution has two componets. Loop Q is an integrated hardware and software applicance that provides cognitive capabilities for enterprise automations, and can be extended to support other enterprise software applications as well. Q Robtss are the automations that resut form the learning and reasoning process of Loop Q's data ingest phase.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Loop AI Labs' offering, capabilities, and market and finaicnal strength, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis, and new developments in both its service and technology
- Analysis of the company's strengths, challenges and outlook
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customerr basse including the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's key offerings (service model and service componets)
- Analysis of the company's delivery capability (including the location size and scale of delviery ooperations; and delivery via technology