LTI - Cyber Resiliency
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Cyber Resiliency profile on LTI is a comprehensive assessment of LTI’s offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of managed security services and identifying vendor suitability for resiliency services RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes LTI’s offerings and capabilities in cyber resiliency.
Across cybersecurity, LTI offers consulting, end-to-end deployment and management with services based around its Mosaic cyber analytics platform and secure customer portal.
LTI's cybersecurity services can roughly be split across:
• Cybersecurity services
• Digital security services
• Cyber GRC
• Digital identity services.
LTI has ~700 FTEs providing cyber resiliency services out of its three cyber defense centers; two in India, one in Canada.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of LTI’s cyber resiliency offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook