Korn Ferry - Next Generation Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Next Generation recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) vendor assessment for Korn Ferry is a comprehensive assessment of Korn Ferry’s RPO offering and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within RPO
• HR decision makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of RPO as evidenced by the clients and vendor capability
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within RPOs
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in or covering the HR outsourcing industry and suppliers.
Key Findings & Highlights
Korn Ferry is a global organizational consulting firm focused on five solutions, including talent acquisition (TA).
Korn Ferry manages 122 RPO clients, with established RPOs in industrial, life sciences, and technology.
Korn Ferry offers end-to-end RPO, project RPO, source/screen/present, hybrid RPO, co-sourced, and other add-on recruitment solutions.
NelsonHall estimates that Korn Ferry’s 2018 RPO revenue is likely to be ~$282.8m.
Korn Ferry will focus on continuing its investment technology (especially Korn Ferry Recruit), expanding its geographic footprint (including opening another TDC in Europe) and promoting its three latest service additions (including its Talent Ready team) to its clients.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Korn Ferry’s RPO offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments in both its service and technology
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, challenges, and outlook
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s key offerings (service model and service components)
• Analysis of the company’s delivery capability (including the location, size, and scale of delivery operations; and delivery via technology).