Kofax -Robotic Process Automation
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s RPA and AI technology vendor assessment for Kofax is a comprehensive assessment of Kofax’s RPA offering and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within RPA
• Automation decision makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of RPA as evidenced from the clients and vendor capability
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within managed service programs
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in, or covering, the RPA industry and suppliers.
Key Findings & Highlights
Since 2018, Kofax has reorganized its product portfolio to present a more integrated offering to the marketplace. The company now markets five core capabilities: analytics, process orchestration, RPA, cognitive document capture, and mobile engagement.
While Kofax RPA is a platform that operates autonomously, Kofax RPA automations can be incorporated into Kofax TotalAgility workflow processes. As of 10.3.2.1, Kofax RPA robots can also natively utilize Kofax RPA Document Transformation services for classifying documents and extracting data from structured, semi-structured, unstructured content. The company does not release specific numbers of deployed robots, but NelsonHall estimates that there were ~250k total deployed Kofax RPA robots, as of the close of 2018.
All of Kofax's various product offerings are oriented toward one corporate message, ""helping organizations leverage its Intelligent Automation Platform, which includes Kofax RPA, to work today like the digitally transformed organization of tomorrow (""Work Like Tomorrow"").""
According to Kofax, companies that ""work like tomorrow"" use RPA, AI, mobile technologies and other intelligent automation solutions"" to transform the capacity and performance of their operations and blend knowledge workers and cognitive automation to create agile workforces that achieve unprecedented levels of performance and satisfaction. Finally, these digitally transformed companies create customer experiences that are simple and satisfying resulting in greater competitive advantage. And they embrace diversity and innovation.""
Accordingly, Kofax aims to differentiate by incorporating RPA, Cognitive Capture, Process Orchestration, Advanced Analytics, and Mobility and Engagement in one solution, rather than by partnering with other vendors.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Kofax’s offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments in both its service and technology
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, challenges, and outlook
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s key offerings (service model and service components)
• Analysis of the company’s delivery capability (including the location, size, and scale of delivery operations; and delivery via technology).
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook