KellyOCG - Next Generation Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHalll's Next Generation Recruitment Process Outsourcing vendor assessment for KellyOCG is a comprehensive assessment of KellyOCG's recruitment process outsouurcing (RPO) offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within RPO
- HR decsion maker exploring the benefits and inhibitors of RPO as evidenced form the clients and vendor capability
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within manged services programs
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in, or covering the HR outsourcing industry and suppliers
Key Findings & Highlights
KellyOCG is the outsourcing and consulting group of Kelly Services Inc. KellyOCG's core colutions include Advisory Services, CWO, RPO, Business and Professional Services, and Career Transition.
It has established RPOs in the banking/retail banking/capital markets, pharmaceuticals/life sciences and FMCG/CPC sectors. KellyOCG offers end to end (enterprise) RPO, project RPO and sourcing/screening. It also ofers ad-hoc MSP support.
NelsonHall estimates that KellyOCG's 2016 RPO revenues were $105.0 and its 2017 RPO revenues are ~$115.5.
KellyOCG is focusing on promoting its project RPO capabilities; moving towards total tatlent solutions; and evolving its Talent Supply Chain Management (TSCM) model. It will focus on analytics, digitization, and design thinking in its service delivery; add fuctionality to its eRecruit ATS/CRM platform; and continue to add predictive analytics to its TCS Analytics platform.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of KellyOCG's recruitment process outsourcing offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis, and new developments in both its service and technology
- Analysis of the company's strengths, challenges, and outlook
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the commpany's key offering (service model and service components)
- Analysis of the company's delivery capability (including the location, size and scale of delivery operations; and delivery via technology).
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook