K2 - Business Process & Case Management Technology Evaluation
Who is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Business Process & Case Management Technology Evaluation, provides an assessment of K2’s business process and case management platform designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of Business Process & Case Management platforms and identifying vendor suitability for RFPs
• Process management and reengineering and intelligent automation center of excellence personnel evaluating business process & case management platform capability
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark their platforms against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors covering the space of business process management, case management, intelligent automation, and adjacent areas.
Key Findings & Highlights
K2's primary offering is its K2 Nexus Platform, so named because the company believes its platform connects people, systems, and processes to deliver transformative automation.
K2's offering focuses on the following areas:
• K2 Designer: the designer tool to build apps and individual app components, including forms, SmartObjects (data models), views, and workflows
• K2 Workspace: the tool to interact with apps on the desktop and mobile (native Android and iOS support for mobile and browser support for desktop)
• K2 Development: the developer framework to extend K2 Nexus platform capabilities
• K2 Management: the primary tool to manage the K2 environment and components, including workflows, worklist items, SmartObjects, users, and security. The typical tasks performed by users in administrator roles (e.g., process and security administrators).
K2 uses a 4-tier user-based pricing model (Starter, Builder, Premier, Enterprise) and offers two support packages (Standard, Global).
K2 does not currently offer a marketplace but has plans to launch one in 2021.
K2 is headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, in the U.S. The company has a partner community of ~60 organizations.
K2 is increasingly targeting the upper midmarket – enterprises with revenues between $500m and $5bn or 2.5k to 10k employees.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of K2’s business process & case management capabilities, covering K2 Nexus Platform’s functionality for:
• App development and functionality
• Mobile integration
• Data integration and interoperability
• Process modeling
• Business process management
• Case management
• Task management.
This report also assesses K2’s product development strategy and strengths and challenges.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook