Jacada - RPA & AI Technology Evalulation
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's RPA and AI Technology Evaluation vendor assessment for Jacada is a comprehensive assessment of Jacada's RPA offering and capabilities, designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within RPA
- Automation decision makers exploring the benefits and inhibiors of RPA as evidenced from the clients and vendor capability
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within managed service programs
- Financial anlysts and investors specializing in, or covering the RPA industyr and suppliers
Key Findings & Highlights
Jacaada is an older name within the RPA sector, as the firm was founded in 1990, and one that has its roots deep in the automation of information technology. TO give a sense of persspective on this, at one point its primary focus was on automating and 'Web-ifying' green-screen mainframe applications on AS/400s. Today, the Jacada roadmap is very much about shared services and enabling a single instance of automation technology, to serve the client 'front to back', from the contract center through to the back-office.
Jacada has tended to target those secotrs with the most evolved customere interaction mangement level. As such, tlecommunications is a top pursuit vertical for Jacada, along with BFSI, retail, utlities, healthcare, and logistics.
Jacada's offerings span multiple task areas within the contact center, but its automation-relevant products include Jacada Digital Customer Experience, its CX offerings (including chatbot capability); Jacada Intelligent Assistant; and Jacada Enterprise Automation, its broader RA offerings.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Jacada's offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis, and new developmetns in both its service
- Analysis of the company's strengths, challenges and outlook
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's key offerings ( service model and service components)
- Analysis of the company's delviery capability ( including the location, size and scale of delviery opeations; and delivery via technology).
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook