Jacada - Process Automation
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s RPA and AI technology vendor assessment for Jacada is a comprehensive assessment of Jacada’s RPA offering and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within RPA
• Automation decision makers exploring the benefits and inhibitors of RPA as evidenced from the clients and vendor capability
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within managed service programs
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in, or covering, the RPA industry and suppliers.
Key Findings & Highlights
Jacada is an older name within the RPA sector, as the firm was founded in 1990, and one that has its roots deep in the automation of information technology. To give a sense of perspective on this, at one point its primary focus was on automating and 'Web-ifying' green-screen mainframe applications on AS/400s.
Only briefly a private company, Jacada executed an IPO in October 1999, after which it traded on the NASDAQ under ticker symbol JCDA. Today, Jacada is an OTC stock organization, trading under JCDAF.
Jacada turned its corporate focus to the customer service and support market in 2004 and marked its next corporate evolutionary waypoint with the launch of its Jacada Visual IVR product in Q3 2012.
The company welcomed Yochai Rozenblat as its new CEO in November 2017, replacing Guy Yair. Rozenblat (ex-Ctera, ex-NICE, ex-Amdocs) brought in a sweeping new vision of the company's role in the contact center, culminating in a fundamental reorganization of Jacada's product line and go-to-market strategy during 2018.
During 2018, Jacada significantly reorganized an expanding slate of offerings in its contact center technology linecard, with the result that a ten-product offering has been simplified and reorganized into two holding categories:
• Intelligent Self-Service
– Virtual Customer Assistant
– Visual Customer Assistant
• Intelligent Agent Engagement
– Smart Agent Assistant
– Unified Agent Desktop.
These are supported by Jacada's low code automation and AI design environment known as Interact. Interact is the company's hub for all experience design, business rules, automation, and AI work involving customer self-service and agent-assisted service technologies.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Jacada’s offering, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new technology developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, challenges, and outlook
• Analysis of the company’s key RPA & AI product functionality.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook