Ipsoft - Robotic Process Automation
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's intelligent automation platforms vendor assessment for IPsoft is a comprehensive assessment of IPsoft's intelligent automation platforms and capabilities across 1Desk, Amelia, and IPcenter, designed for:
- Sourcing managers investigating sourcing developments within RPA and intelligent automation
- Automatiion decison makers exploring the benefits and ibhibitors of intelligent automation as evidenced from the client and vendor capability
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to identify developments and target opportunities within intellignet automation
- Financial analhsts and investors specializing in, or covering, the intelligent automation industry and suppliers.
Key Findings & Highlights
OPsoft's primary offerings include:
- 1Desk: positioned as an ""autonomic backbone,"" combining autonomic (IPcenter) and cognnitive (amelia) technology and Robotic Process Automation (1RPA) into a unified platfrom and the company's current flagship product
- Amelia: its customer- and employee-facing cognitive agent
- IPcenter: its autonomic ITSSM & IT operationn platform
Launched in 2018, the 1Desk platform is focused on addressing enterpriise shared services beyond IT
IPsoft is positioning 1Desk by increasingly talkking about ROAI (the return on AI) and suffesting that organizations can achieve 35%ROAI (rather than the current 6%) if they adopt integrated end-to-end automation and bypass intermediary systems such as ticketing system.
Launched in 2014, Amelia is a cognitive platform including voice and text-based customer interactions designed for deployment in multiple employee- and customer-facing use cases. Amelia does not use scripts or decision trees, but instead learns best practices from existing data and interaction between human customer and employee care agents and brings them into its own interactions.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of IPsoft's platform offerring, capabilities, and market and finanical strength, including:
- Revenue summary
- Analysis of the company's intelligent automation platform functionality
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the company's targeting sstrategy and exmples of current contracts
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis, and new developments within its technology and services
- Analysis of the company's strengths challenges and outlook
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook