L&T Infotech - Transforming Wealth and Asset Management Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Transforming Wealth and Asset Management Services Vendor Assessment for LTI is a comprehensive assessment of LTI ’s and Asset Management Services offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of capital market process outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for Wealth and Asset Management Services RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Larsen & Toubro Infotech (LTI) has been active in the W&A industry since 2008. It started by acquiring a W&A operations platform located in Canada from a global universal bank. The platform, FST, a SaaS platform, provides services for transfer agency in Canada. Currently, the platform has 19 customers and 200+ asset managers as clients.
The second client for these services was Nordea, which began in 2009 with data management and reporting services. In addition, LTI has been working with capital markets firms since 2004, delivering IT services for their technology arms.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Wealth and Asset Management services offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook