Infosys - Procurement Transformation
Who is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s procurement transformation profile on Infosys BPM is a comprehensive assessment of Infosys BPM’s offerings and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of procurement transformation services and identifying vendor suitability for procurement services RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the F&A and Supply Chain services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Infosys' procurement offerings span the full range of S2P activities and are split into digital, strategic, tactical, and transactional procurement. The offerings are supported by proprietary ProcureEdge (AI /ML) technology, analytics, RPA, and other proprietary and partner technology.
Infosys' sourcing and procurement BPM leverages Infosys and EdgeVerve IT capabilities for technology enablement and Infosys Portland Group, a niche consulting company based in Australia, acquired in 2011 for consulting and strategic work. Infosys Portland Group is recognized as leading public and private sector procurement specialist in Australia and has repeatedly won procurement awards from CIPS Australia. The Portland Group has a growing presence in the U.S. and Europe. It is integrated with the BPM organization to provide consulting, managed services, and digital enablement to deliver procurement transformation to its clients.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Infosys BPM’s procurement offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base, including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization, including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook