Infosys - Payroll Services
Who is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Payroll Services profile on Infosys is a comprehensive assessment of its offerings and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of managed payroll services and identifying vendor suitability for security services RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the HR and payroll technology and services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational provider of business consulting, information technology, and outsourcing services.
Infosys BPM (re-branded in 2002 from Infosys BPO) is the Infosys business process management subsidiary, providing end-to-end transformation services globally. Infosys BPM offers HR services across ten service areas, including BPM Analytics, Digital Business Services, Business Transformation Services, and RPA.
Infosys Human Resources practice offers the following outsourcing services:
• HR Consulting: Advisory services to help clients maximize HR operating model efficiency, including HR strategy and roadmap design, digital HR transformation, HRIT architectural services, HR process consulting, HR analytics and benchmarking, and maturity assessments
• HR Technology: including HRIT strategy formulation, package evaluation, implementation and upgrade, custom development, deployment and rollout, system integration, production support, and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and, Artificial Intelligence (AI)/Machine Learning (ML) solutions.
• HR outsourcing: multi-process HR services including benefits, payroll, learning services, and recruitment.
Infosys targets its payroll services to large, complex enterprise-sized firms seeking broad HR transformation through managed services and supports >500k employees, producing ~6.5m pay-slips annually.
Infosys primarily targets the upper middle market (>10-15k employees) and large/enterprise-sized multinational firms for its payroll and HR services adoption. Most Infosys HR and payroll services clients tend to be wider BPS and ITS clients and commonly start with HR technology implementation services. NelsonHall estimates that ~55% of its multi-process HR services clients include at least one other BPS or ITS component in their contracts.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Infosys payroll services offering, capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook