Infosys – Next-Gen Testing Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Software Testing Vendor Assessment for Infosys is a comprehensive assessment of Infosys’ next-gen testing service offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for software testing services
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the software testing sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Infosys primarily provides software testing services through its Infosys Validation Solutions (IVS) unit, which was founded in 2001. It initially serviced websites and e-commerce applications as an independent service (from ADM activities), focusing on TCoEs. IVS is a horizontal service line with ownership on P&L and delivery, as well as on pre-sales, centers of expertise, and portfolio management.
IVS is a large practice within Infosys and has 24.5k career testers (at the end of FY18). This headcount does not include an additional 2k career testers working in other Infosys units. IVS, therefore, represents ~11% of Infosys' total headcount.
IVS has ~435 clients. Major IVS clients include tier one organizations: Kraft Heinz, Honda, Prime Therapeutics, and Arizona Public Service. IVS has a track record in gaining very large standalone testing contracts, with TCVs of up to ~$100m and a regular flow of contracts in the $10m-$50m range.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Infosys’ next-gen testing service offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Revenue estimates
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook