Infosys - GDPR Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s GDPR profile on Infosys is a comprehensive assessment of Infosys’s offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of managed security services and identifying vendor suitability for security services RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
This NelsonHall vendor assessment analyzes Infosys’s offerings and capabilities in GDPR services.
Infosys' GDPR offerings can generally be grouped into consulting services, technology solutions and implementation, and ongoing management. In support of its GDPR services, Infosys uses its 'ADAM' framework:
- Define and design
- Administer and implement
- Monitor and secure.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Infosys’s GDPR services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.