Infosys: Digital Manufacturing Services
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Digital Manufacturing Services Assessment for Infosys is a comprehensive assessment of Infosys’ digital manufacturing service offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for digital manufacturing/industrial IoT services
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the growing industrial manufacturing services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Infosys highlights that its manufacturing expertise has a background in product engineering services expertise, through its Engineering Services unit. Engineering Services is one of Infosys nine service lines (which also include ADM, Enterprise Application Package Services, Cloud Infrastructure and Security Services, Digital Experience and Integration Services, Business Process Management, Data an Analytics, Platforms, and Independent Validation Solutions).
In the past ten years, Engineering Services has expanded its capabilities from product engineering services to services around PLM, CAx, and knowledge-based engineering and to manufacturing applications, including services around ERPs (SAP Manufacturing Intelligence, Integration, and Analytics and SAP Plaint Maintenance), MES, MoMs, robotics and other shop floor automation systems. The unit continues to invest in its manufacturing capabilities, notably with the increasing overlap between ER&D services and IT services, around offerings such as digital thread and digital twins.
Infosys' manufacturing client base includes firms active in aerospace and defense; high-tech, automotive, pharmaceutical, medical device manufacturers, process, and other industrial manufacturing firms.
Infosys has approximately 250 manufacturing clients out of a total of 1,336 clients overall, at the end of Q2 2019.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Infosys’ digital manufacturing offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strength, including:
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Revenue estimates
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis and new developments
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook