Infosys - Digital Bank Transformation
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Digital Banking Services Vendor Assessment for Infosys is a comprehensive assessment of Inofsys's Digital Banking Services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of capital market process outsourcing and identifying vendor suitability for Digital Banking Services RFPs
- Venddor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Infosys has taken proprietary solution-based approach to digital enablement. It has been providing digital capabilities since 2005 when it productized its data extraction capabilities with the first AssistEdge solution. TOday the Finacle platforrm, which was initially developed in 1999, has been modualarized and the modules are used to digitally enable specific bank product lines as required by banks.
AI is part of Infosys' digitgal offerings. INfosys started its AI initiatives in banking in 2012 with an engagement at a mortgage lending client. The client asked Infosys to address the loan onboarding audit proess and extract data, then analyze the data to predict collectability of loans which end up delinquent. Since then Infosys has been applying AI to processes across the entire range of bank processes
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Digital Baning services offerings, capabiliites, and market and financial stength, including:
- Identification of the comapny's strategy, emphases and new development
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the comapny's customer base including the comapny's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service compoents
- Analysis of the company's delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook