Infosys - Cognitive IT Infrasructure Management
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's Cognitive IT Infrastructure Management Services Vendor Assessment for Infosys is a comprehensive assessment of Infosys's cognitive IT infrastructure management services offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT services and identifying vendor suitability for cognitive IT infrastructure management services
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves agaisnt their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in cognitive IT infrastructure management services sector
Key Findings & Highlights
For CY 2017, NelsonHall estimates Infosys's revenue to be $10,703m. NelsonHall estimates that ~3% of this is associated with cognitive IT infrastructure management services (~$350m).
Infosys' key IP includes Infosys' Infrastructure Management Suite (combination of multiple open source technologies built in cognitive infrastructure sspace) powered by Nia's cognitive and machine learning algorithms and AI technology. Infosys IMS suite is available both in managed on-premise, and as-a-service model (SaaS), providing a single pane of glass for both IT op's users and DevOps users.
Infosys has developed IP called AssistEdge (through EdgeVerve which provides a unified desktop view, self-service capabilities, real-time collaboration, and the ability to deploy RPA, analytics, an reporting.
Infosys has ~1k FTEs who are trained in Nia, in addition to third-party vendor trained resources.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Infosys' cognitive IT infrastructure management service offerings, capabilities and market and financial strength, including:
- Analysis of the company's offerings and key service components
- Revenue estimates
- Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis and new developments
- Analysis of the profile of the company's customer base including the comapany's targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook