Infosys- CMS in Telecommunications
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall's CMS in telecommunications industry sector profile on Infosys is a comprehensive assessment of Infosys' telecommunication sector customer management services (CMS) offerings and capabiliites, designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CMS to serve the telecommunications sector and identifying vendor suitability for CMS RFPS
- Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector
Key Findings & Highlights
Infosys Limited (Infosys) is a publicly held company headquartered in Banalore, India. It became a public limited company in India in 1992 and was listed on thhe NASDAQ in 1999. Infosys is a multinatiofnal provider of consulting, information technology, software engineering and business process outsourcing (BPS) services. It has over 199k employees globally and achieved $9.9bn in revenues in FY2016 (projected).
Infosys's BPs subsidiary was esablished in 2002 and offers customer management services alongsidde F&A services, legal processing, HRO, digital media services, knowlegd services (KPO), sourcing and procurement services, and sales and fulfillment.
Infosys BPS has ~34 employees, of whom ~4.5K are customer mangement services (CMS) FTEs working in 18 centers in nine countires, supporting over 30 languages. In additon, a further 4.5K personnel within Infosys BPS provide sales and fulfillment services such as order entry and order taking, and Infosys offers services desk and technical support services to client outside itss BPS divison Infosys BPS has ~50 CMS clients.
In 2016, Infosys made an investment of ~$2.1m from its innovation fund in UNSILO, a Danish automated intelligence (AI) startup foccused on addvanced text analysis. UNSILO used combination of machine learnign and natural language processing (MLP) to analyze large quantities of text.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Infosys' telecommunication offerings, capablities, and market and financial strength including:
-Identification of the company's strategy, emphasis and new development
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of company's CMS telecommunications sector customer base, including the company's targeting strategy and examples of current contract
- Analysis of the company's telecommunication sector CMS offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company's delivery organization including the gegraphy of delivery locations used for CMS telecommunications sector clients.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook