Infosys BPO- Multi-channel CMS: Delivering Digital Customer Experience
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Multi-channel Customer Management Services (CMS): Delivering Digital Customer Experience profile on Infosys BPO is a comprehensive assessment of Infosys BPO’s offerings and capabilities designed for:
- Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of CMS and identifying vendor suitability for CMS RFPs
- Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to
benchmark themselves against their peers
- Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Infosys BPO is a subsidiary of Infosys Limited, a publicly held company headquartered in Bangalore, India.
Infosys BPO was established in 2002 and offers customer management services alongside F&A services, legal processing, HRO, digital media services, knowledge services (KPO), sourcing and procurement services, and sales and fulfillment.
Infosys BPO has ~35k employees, of whom ~4.5k are CMS FTEs working in 18 centers in nine countries, and supporting over 30 languages.
Infosys BPO has ~50 CMS clients.
Through its CMS and digital marketing units, Infosys BPO manages the online journeys of customers, providing digital consulting, content management, e-commerce platform implementation, marketing services, analytics, and support.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Infosys BPO’s CMS multi-channel offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
- Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
- Analysis of the company’s strengths, challenges, and outlook
- Revenue estimates
- Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
- Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
- Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook