Infosys- Advances in Analytics BPS
Who Is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Advances in Analytics BPS report on Infosys BPM is a comprehensive assessment of Infosys BPM offerings and capabilities designed for:
Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of BPS and identifying vendor suitability for BPS RFPs
Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
Financial analysts and investors specializing in the support services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Infosys BPM provides CX services, F&A, HRO, legal process outsourcing, sales and fulfillment, sourcing and procurement outsourcing, and analytics services. Its analytics services include standalone and embedded analytics, F&A analytics, sales and marketing analytics, sourcing and procurement analytics, human resource analytics, supply chain analytics, operations analytics, and risk analytics.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Infosys BPM analytics offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery sites.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook