Infosys- Advanced Digital Workplace Services
Who is This Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s digital workplace services profile on Infosys is a comprehensive assessment of Infosys’ offerings and capabilities, designed for:
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of digital workplace services and identifying vendor suitability for RFPs
• Vendor marketing, sales, and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors specializing in the IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Infosys focuses on three pillars to drive employee experience across the workplace and reimagine the future of work. These include:
• Work: providing modular interaction including tasks and activities, tools and specialization, and gig work and assignments
• Workforce: collaboration including social & communities, human + machine, and diverse
• Workplace: phygital ecosystem (physical + digital), self-service and reliance, and wellbeing and safety.
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Infosys’ digital workplace services offerings and capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphasis, and new developments
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses, and outlook
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s customer base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the company’s delivery organization including the location of delivery locations.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook