Who Is This Key Vendor Assessment For?
NelsonHall’s Key Vendor Assessment for Infosys is a comprehensive assessment of the company’s offerings and capabilities designed for:
• Marketing, sales and business managers developing strategies to target service opportunities within the BPO/IT Services markets
• Sourcing managers monitoring the capabilities of existing suppliers of IT outsourcing services and identifying vendor suitability for IT services
• Consultants advising clients on vendor selection
• Vendor marketing, sales and business managers looking to benchmark themselves against their peers
• Financial analysts and investors focusing on the IT services sector.
Key Findings & Highlights
Evolution of strategy
There is an increased emphasis on
• Developing the company’s Digital capabilities
• Landing more large deals.
Executing well on strategy
FY20 is Year 2 of a 3-year road-map, with an emphasis on building momentum. Performance in FY19 and FY20 YTD indicate Infosys is executing well on strategy. The company is enjoying very strong growth in its Digital services, has raised its revenue guidance for FY20, and YTD large deal signings TCV are up substantially.
Four pillars of strategy
• Scale agile (and) digital
• Energize the core
• Expand localization: having grown in the U.S., the emphasis has moved to other key markets: Australia and Europe
And on an Agile digital service architecture:
All services are aligning with this architecture and the articulation of its positioning has sharpened: ”helping clients become a Live Enterprise, where Navigating your Next is Natural”.
Increased appetite for M&A, also for different types of commercial arrangements, including JVs
Scope of the Report
The report provides a comprehensive and objective analysis of Infosys’ IT and BPM offerings, capabilities, and market and financial strengths, including:
• Identification of the company’s strategy, emphases and new developments
• Revenue estimates
• Analysis of the company’s offerings and key service components
• Analysis of the profile of the company’s client base including the company’s targeting strategy and examples of current contracts
• Analysis of the company’s strengths, weaknesses and outlook.
Learn how to effectively navigate the market research process to help guide your organization on the journey to success.Download eBook